All homes here in Maryland have a heating system that is a ducted warm-air or forced warm-air distribution system. It can be powered by electricity, natural gas, or fuel oil.
Different Types of Heaters
- Gas and Oil Furnaces: These have a pilot light that warms a heat exchange unit, which in turn warms the air before it is circulated back through the house. These furnaces have an exhaust vent
- An Electric Furnace: Will use heating strips, or elements, to warm the air
- A Wood or Coal Furnace: Has a sealed firebox where the fuel is burned, and a heat exchanger where air is warmed before delivery
Allow us to help you with the installation of your new heater. Don’t get overwhelmed by all the different options. Our highly skilled team is prepared to help you find the best unit for your home, and help you save the most money.
When will we know that our heater needs to be replaced?
- You will see your utility bill rise
- Lack of heat in your home
We all want our families to be comfortable during the cold chilly winter months. Let the experts help you today!
Heating Experts of Southern Maryland
Initially when something happens or goes wrong with our heater we may start thinking about how bad the damage will be to our wallets. Well we are here to tell you some good news! Our company here in Southern Maryland has been in business for more than 30 years and we can help you figure out exactly what type of heater is best for your family and home. Give us a call today!